nSight for Hotels
Getting Your Power Back
As a hotel, you can’t have data that’s one-dimensional. You need to see how consumers are reacting to your rates, the market and your competitors – all at once. Then, you need to know how to influence these consumers during their digital shopping journey and win share back from OTAs.
nSight brings search, booking and rate dynamics into one future view so Marketing and Revenue Management can act together. And increase ROI and ADR, together.
The nSight for Hotels solution consists of the nSight interactive SaaS application and action-oriented reporting suite. Need extra help? The gurus in our Marketing Services team have the expertise you need to boost online presence and grow direct bookings.
APP + nCompass Reporting
Hotel Online Traffic Report
|Designed for||GM | Revenue Management | Marketing | Agencies||Marketing | Agencies||Marketing|
|Data||Interactive + Static
Forward 180 Days; historic 2 years
Forward 30/60 Days
|Frequency||Daily updates||Monthly distribution||Weekly & Monthly distribution|
|Integration Needed||None||None||Google Analytics Login|
|Annual Subscription (USD)
|FREE 60-Day Trial
$600 after trial
€550 after trial
FREE 60-DAY TRIAL
Get the Hotel Online Traffic Report free when you sign up today. Benchmark your hotel against travel websites and identify opportunities to shift market share to your brand.com.
No Credit Card. No Obligation.START TODAY
The Game Changer: Integrated view of future rate and consumer behavior
- Set priorities with an intuitive color-coded demand calendar highlights what days need attention first to increase ADR or grow occupancy
- Foster collaboration and insight on decision making with an integrated view for Revenue Management and Marketing fosters collaboration and insight on decision making
- Understand how price differences affect consumer behavior on a daily basis
- Know when to hold, raise or lower rates for future arrival periods up to 90 days out
- Identify need periods with low performance that require additional marketing or rate support
- Access target markets and personas filtered by weekend/weekday in one click right from the calendar
- Use predictive insights from third parties to your advantage and get more direct bookings on your web site
Simple, intuitive rate shopping
- Gain powerful insights into market demand for price decision making
- Get daily BAR comparisons for your hotel and your comp set(s) in an easy-to-use 90-day view
- Compare pricing differentials for one- and two-night stays
- Filter rates by major OTAs and download to Excel with one click
A forward-looking view of consumer travel intent to your hotel and competitive set
- Top 25 markets searching/booking you vs. comp set(s)
- Consumer profiles most likely to book you by source market
- Demand growth from global markets by arrival date
- Regional filter for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East/Africa
The Hotel Online Traffic Report: Your secret weapon to shift share from OTAs
Want to get your power back and own your guest relationship?
The HOT Report puts the multi-billion dollar ad budgets of the big travel websites to work for you. Turn the billboard effect into bookings when you know where to target consumers.
What you get:
- Markets shopping travel websites and NOT searching your brand.com
- Monthly changes in search/booking for your Brand.com versus travel websites
With the HOT Report, you can:
- Leverage the power of OTAs to win guests to your hotel directly
- Shift share from indirect to direct by identifying the best underperforming markets to target
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, revenue management and channel strategies by market
- Benchmark your hotel brand.com against travel websites
60 Day Outlook: nCompass Report
A future view of hotel intent and digital marketing roadmap for the next 60 days
- Your Search and Booking performance as compared with your primary competitive set
- Snapshot of your Rate/Booking trouble days over the next 90 days
- Top target markets and personas for marketing over the next 30/60 days
- High-converting web/social/email content based on geographic and persona-based messages
Putting insight into action
Data keeps moving. And so does your hotel. You have to act quickly to take advantage of what the data tells you. That’s why some hotel clients ask for our help in taking action on their data.
Trained in distribution and revenue management, our data analysts and digital marketing experts can supplement your in-house staff, act as an extension of your agency, or work standalone. From content creation and OTA partner ad buys to paid search and trend analysis. Whatever your scenario, we make it easy to put your data in motion to drive performance.