New Clients Welcome for May
Welcome to our new destination marketing clients that joined us this month.
In May, we welcomed several large State and City DMOs to nSight. We’re happy to say that many of our new users will be taking advantage of State-City subscription relationships that give the City DMOs a Free View of their Subscribing State Market. For example, since Visit California is a client, Los Angeles will have a view of the State compliments of Visit California. And Lexington will now have a view of Kentucky, compliments of Kentucky Tourism. The relationship is carried through with Hotel subscribers, too. Hotels get a complimentary view of their City compliments of their subscribing DMO.
Thank you for your business. We can’t wait to share the power of travel big data with you!
- Bermuda Tourism
- Central Florida Visitors and Convention Bureau
- Experience Kissimmee
- Greater Newark Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Indian River County Chamber of Commerce Tourism
- Kentucky Department of Tourism
- Lexington Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Los Angeles Tourism and Convention Board
- Macon-Bibb County Visitors Bureau
- Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau