nSight Hosts Complimentary Webinar: How’s Your Hotel Performing on Third-party Websites?
Benchmarking and improving performance for Hotel Revenue Managers and Marketers — April 30 and May 1
NASHVILLE, TN – April 28, 2014 – nSight, the leading provider of online consumer shopping intelligence for the travel industry, will present a complimentary webinar to help hotels benchmark against their competitive set and improve performance on third-party websites by using consumer search and booking data from 5,000 global travel websites. Insights will be delivered by business intelligence industry expert, Jami Timmons, president and chief product officer at nSight.
The 30-minute webinar will discuss how consumer shopping insights can be used to support real-time strategy and pricing decisions across various activities including revenue management and marketing when you can see who is searching and booking your hotel – and your competitive set – online across 5,000 travel websites worldwide.
Wednesday, April 30 – 2PM EDT (11AM PDT / 7PM BST)
Thursday, May 1 – 10AM EDT (7AM PDT / 3PM BST)
- Are you getting your fair share of search (looks) versus your comp set across OTA sites worldwide?
- How sensitive are leisure travel consumers to the differences in rate between you and your comp set?
- How should you price rooms for future travel dates?
- How to apply what you learn from the OTA channel to improve conversion on your hotel website?
- What’s a fast and effective way to communicate tourism trends and OTA metrics regularly to both executive staff and revenue managers?
For additional information or questions about the Hotel Webinar, go to the nSight Events page or email us at [email protected].