Worldhotels Adds nSight as Preferred Partner
Partnership will enable member hotels to see the future, and sell to it
NEW YORK (Feb. 10, 2016) – Worldhotels, a leading global group for independent upscale hotels, today named nSight its new preferred partner. The new partnership is focused on helping affiliate hotels market more effectively in the fast-changing online travel marketplace. nSight aggregates and analyzes online consumer shopping data to predict travel trends that hotel marketing and revenue professionals can use to target active consumers, optimize rate and win back guests from the OTAs (online travel agencies). The nSight partnership is part of Worldhotels’ new World Online initiative aimed at strengthening Worldhotels’ digital marketing capabilities for capturing more online bookings.
“It’s just smart business to know the market that you’re selling to as well as when and how you should be selling to it,” said Tom Griffiths, vice president, Worldhotels-The Americas. “nSight is a cloud-based intelligence platform that will give our members the market and rate analytics they need to do exactly that.”
nSight draws on 40 billion consumer data points gathered from 5,000 travel websites to provide member hotels with:
- An intuitive demand forecast calendar featuring an integrated view of rate, consumer demand and bookings for future arrival dates so hotels can optimize average daily rate (ADR) by knowing when to hold, raise or lower rates based on consumer behavior.
- A view of unconstrained demand beyond the hotel website enabling hoteliers to increase direct bookings by targeting consumers actively shopping competitor hotels by geographic market and demographic criteria.
- Top source markets and personas searching and booking the hotel over the next 30/60 days to elevate content relevancy and return on investment (ROI) of pay per click (PPC) campaigns, email marketing, social and display ads, and website promotions.
- Benchmarking of their Website v. OTAs to show where the hotel is gaining/losing share of online traffic to help shift bookings from online travel agencies to direct bookings, boosting both ADR and margins.
“We’re delighted to be working with Worldhotels,” said Rich Maradik, founder of nSight. “The critical information and training we’re providing will enable Worldhotels’ members to spend marketing dollars where they will have the most impact by targeting consumers who are actively shopping their hotel and/or their competitors. When you know the geography, demographics and desired arrival dates of travelers, you can laser focus digital marketing to be relevant and timely.”
Worldhotels makes it easy for guests to book rooms with member hotels via telephone, online or through 450,000 travel agent terminals worldwide — as easily as with hotels and resorts affiliated with large franchise operations. With the group’s new loyalty program, Worldhotels Peakpoints (worldhotels-peakpoints.com), guests can redeem points for hotel vouchers or collect miles for eligible stays thanks to an extensive list of 25 frequent flyer programs of the world’s premier international carriers.
Other advantages include participation in advertising, promotions and public relations campaigns, as well as exposure at industry events and trade shows attended by Worldhotels. Specific advertising materials include a page in the Worldhotels’ hotel/resort directory, a listing on www.worldhotels.com, and inclusion in print ads to capture the atmosphere, amenities and unique essence of each property.
In addition, more than 35 sales and reservation offices staffed by 80 employees worldwide work on behalf of all Worldhotels’ properties to create and sell special programs for business and leisure travelers.
- Worldhotels is a global brand that brings together some of the world’s most unique independent hotels. It targets savvy business and leisure travellers that seek an authentic and local experience when choosing a hotel. Worldhotels now offers 450 hotels in 250 destinations and 65 countries worldwide.
- With 45 years of excellence in the industry, the company’s mission is to provide access to 4 and 5 star hotels of character and distinction. Each hotel in the Worldhotels portfolio has been carefully selected to ensure it meets the group’s strict quality standards. Each hotel is measured against over 1,000 quality criteria every year.
- Guests can also earn points with the group’s loyalty program, Worldhotels Peakpoints (worldhotels-peakpoints.com), and redeem them for hotel vouchers. Alternatively, they can collect miles for eligible stays thanks to an extensive list of 25 frequent flyer programs of the world’s premier international carriers. Air France, Cathay Pacific, Lufthansa, United Airlines are just some of the partners that make earning miles with Worldhotels easy.
- Through a comprehensive range of services that includes global marketing, sales, training, e-commerce and state-of-the-art distribution and technology, Worldhotels backs independent hotels with the power of a global brand while allowing them to retain their individual character and identity. In addition to its classic “affiliation model”, the group offers independent hotels a soft franchise branding solution which is the perfect alternative to standard franchise contracts.
nSight combines the world’s largest view of consumer shopping data with predictive marketing and revenue management solutions to deliver more guests to your hotel and visitors to your destination. Only nSight aggregates more than 85 million travel consumer shops and bookings daily across over 5,000 third-party travel websites. Understanding consumer shopping behavior, rate impact and future market demand enables better marketing and revenue management decisions. Follow nSight on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
On Behalf of Worldhotels -The Americas
Kristi Arndt, Tel.: +1 (763) 782-0265, [email protected]
Katrina Pruitt-Andrews, +1 (615) 866-0850, [email protected]