More Knowlege is Power
Hotel nSight is a Saas-based intelligence application gives you power you’ve never had before. We leverage 30+ billion data points from online travel consumers to help hotels make smarter revenue and marketing decisions.
- Global data from thousands of travel websites worldwide
- Isolate international demand and impact from socio/economic events
- Historic and forward-looking trends
- Geographic and consumer profile segmentation
- Color-coded demand forecast calendars
More than search engine analytics or general online shopping data. nSight is travel intent data from active consumers searching and booking your hotel and comp set across travel websites worldwide. Learn who is shopping, where they live and how they react to your rate.
Simple, intuitive rate shopping
- Gain powerful insights into market demand for price decision making
- Get daily BAR comparisons for your hotel and your comp set(s) in an easy-to-use 90-day view
- Compare pricing differentials for one- and two-night stays
- Filter rates by major OTAs and download to Excel with one click
The Game Changer: Integrated view of future rate and consumer behavior
- Set priorities with an intuitive color-coded demand calendar highlights what days need attention first to increase ADR or grow occupancy
- Foster collaboration and insight on decision making with an integrated view for Revenue Management and Marketing fosters collaboration and insight on decision making
- Understand how price differences affect consumer behavior on a daily basis
- Know when to hold, raise or lower rates for future arrival periods up to 90 days out
- Identify need periods with low performance that require additional marketing or rate support
- Access target markets and personas filtered by weekend/weekday in one click right from the calendar
- Use predictive insights from third parties to your advantage and get more direct bookings on your web site
A forward-looking view of consumer travel intent to your hotel and competitive set
- Top 25 markets searching/booking you vs. comp set(s)
- Consumer profiles most likely to book you by source market
- Demand growth from global markets by arrival date
- Regional filter for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East/Africa
90-Day Outlook: nCompass Report
A future view of hotel intent and digital marketing roadmap for the next 90 days
- Your Search and Booking performance as compared with your primary competitive set
- Snapshot of your Rate/Booking trouble days over the next 90 days
- Top target markets and personas for marketing over the next 30/60/90 days
- High-converting web/social/email content based on geographic and persona-based messages
The Hotel Online Traffic Report: Your secret weapon to shift share from OTAs
The HOT Report puts the multi-billion dollar ad budgets of the big travel websites to work for you. Turn the billboard effect into bookings when you know where to target consumers.
What you get:
- Markets shopping travel websites and NOT searching your brand.com
- Monthly changes in search/booking for your Brand.com versus travel websites
With the HOT Report, you can:
- Leverage the power of OTAs to win guests to your hotel directly
- Shift share from indirect to direct by identifying the best underperforming markets to target
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, revenue management and channel strategies by market
- Benchmark your hotel brand.com against travel websites
Fast Action Reporting
The easy answer for marketing and revenue decision makers
With your Hotel nSight subscription, you get clear, actionable reports emailed directly to your inbox. Easy to understand and put into action, these report provide easy to digest forward-looking snapshots of rate and target consumers that you can leverage to grow share and boost ADR.
A daily pushed report, Rate nSight delivers competitor rates 5x/week, your hotel rank on TripAdvisor, and a weekly demand forecast right to your inbox.
A monthly email report, Marketing nSight delivers a simple guide for digital targeting by geography and profiles for the next 30/60/90 days.