nSight Welcomes New Clients in June
June was an exciting month as nSight continues to grow our list of creative and forward-thinking DMO clients. A common theme of interest for these DMOs is looking forward into the next 30-60 days for travel to their destinations. nSight allows destinations to see future third-party website travel demand so they can anticipate need periods, share insights with member organizations and take action to ensure tourism growth – from both domestic and international source markets.
We added six State DMOs and three City DMOs, with several taking advantage of State-City subscription relationships that give the City DMOs a Free View of their Subscribing State Market. For example, client Music City (Nashville CVB) can see how they benchmark against their State as Tennessee comes onboard. A good metric to know, especially as travel heats up for the summer season.
Welcome to our new clients and thank you for your business. We’re excited to work with you and share how big data can mean big business in travel!
- Albuquerque Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Visit Baltimore
- Beaumont Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Georgia Department of Economic Development
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Missouri Division of Tourism
- North Dakota Tourism Division
- Tennessee Department of Tourist Development
- Utah Office of Tourism